LiveChat is a platform that allows customers to easily implement Live Chat onto their existing Digital Engagement channels like Mobile Apps, Web Apps/ Web site. Live Chat has a focus on simplicity, ease of use and extensibility using integrations.
LiveChat enables customers to engage their end-users with LiveChat solution integrated into the digital channels of apps and Web. This is one of the fastest and most effective way to interact with end customers across web and mobile.
Key Benefits – following are the high-level benefits of the LiveChat solution
- Easy to integrate with the existing digital engagement channels Apps and Web
- Easy to use for customer care agents as well as for end-users
- More efficient than customer care calls
- Very convenient channel for users
- Lightning-fast self-service/ customer support
- Convert visitors into buyers
- Handle most cases in a touch – no emails or phone calls
- Access to previous chats
- Easier collaboration by including multiple customer care team members especially experts in a chat for faster and better resolutions
- Collect feedback and ratings to improve customer satisfaction
- Efficient customer care representative utilization as they can multi-task
- And many more….
Available platforms for Care Agents
- Log in to LiveChat system immediately and support your customers from any device, anytime
- Stay in touch with visitors anywhere from mobile applications for iOS and Android or from web browsers
- Desktop Apps
Available platforms for End-users
- Mobile applications for iOS and Android
- Web browsers
Key highlights of LiveChat –
- The Trade Dressing and Branding – Make the LiveChat appearance/ look & feel to match customer’s branding guidelines.
- Queuing – Let your visitors know agent team is busy with an estimated wait time for LiveChat solution before they leave the Website or Mobile app frustrated.
- Routing – Route chats faster across right teams and respond faster with creating and managing departments. Assign a chat request to the agent with the best availability, which is determined by the maximum concurrent chats of an agent and the total number of chats this agent is currently handling
- LiveChat – Let your website visitors/ users or Mobile App users and end-users chat with your agent’s right from your website or app for any assistance.
LiveChat Agent Control – Customer care Agents can start/ stop supervising LiveChat sessions. Agents can chat/ engage with multiple customers. Following are few sample screens at the server side, shows how customer care agents can control/ supervise LiveChat sessions.
- Customer Satisfaction Ratings – Get instant feedback about your team member performance right after every chat session with post chat customer satisfaction ratings.
Analytics Dashboard & Reports – The analytics platform provides various metrics such as chat volume, monitor agent productivity and many other metrics. LiveChat also provides hundreds of built-in reports.
LiveChat detailed feature summary.
|CHAT AND MONITORING|
|Applications||A number of applications for web, desktop and mobile.|
|Canned responses||With canned responses, you can recall pre-made messages with short tags and send them during chats.|
|Pre-chat & post-surveys||Gather valuable information at the beginning and at the end of each chat.|
|Ticket form||Receive messages left on your LiveChat after hours as tickets.|
|Agent rating||Your visitors have the option to rate the agent that chatted with them.|
|Visitor details||Detailed information on your visitors including name, e-mail, location, currently viewed page and more.|
|Transfers||You can place your LiveChat on multiple websites with no additional charge.|
|Chat tagging||The number of visitors you can monitor on your LiveChat at any given time.|
|File sharing||Agents can transfer an ongoing chat to other agents when in a pinch or when expert advice is needed.|
|Smart chart routing||Intelligent chat distribution between available agents.|
|Manual chat routing||All visitors accessing your chat will enter queue. Chats can be then picked up manually by agents.|
|Work scheduler||Set the working hours for your agents to ensure smooth transitions between shifts.|
|Ticket management||Assign tickets to agents, keep track of the ongoing cases using the informative dashboard.|
|Tickets form chat||Create tickets during chats with customers and from archived conversations.|
|Tickets from email||Forward emails to your LiveChat as tickets to handle your support in one place.|
|After-hours ticket form||Messages left when you are offline will be automatically saved as tickets.|
|Ticket tagging||Group similar cases together and manage them more easily by tagging your tickets.|
|Automated follow-ups||To help you deal with pending tickets, a reminder is sent to the requester after 3 days of inactivity. After 7 days, the requester is notified that the ticket has been marked as resolved.|
|GOALS & TRACKER|
|Goals||Set up business goals you want to reach over chat, like making a sale or signing up a new customer and see how many conversations end up with them.|
|Sales Tracker||The Sales tracker will add order information and value to a chat whenever it leads to a sale. This way you can measure how much value you’re getting out of LiveChat by going over chat Archives or the Sales Tracker report.|
|STATS AND REPORTS|
|Daily Summary||A summary of agent’s activities that shows how well he or she is doing while chatting.|
|Livechat Dashboard||A rundown on the most important metrics from your LiveChat.|
|Accessing reports via API||Use LiveChat API to pull valuable information regarding your implementation.|
|Basic chat statistics||Essential information regarding your LiveChat like number of chats, availability and visitor satisfaction.|
|Ticket statistics||Measure the effectiveness of your helpdesk and get a clear picture about your tickets.|
|Tag-based reports||You can filter your chat and ticket reports to display data for a particular tag only.|
|Interactive reports||You can click on datapoints in various reports to bring up related chats or tickets.|
|Group statistics||Filter your statistics by specific agent groups to see how particular departments are doing.|
|Staffing prediction||See how many agents you will need to efficiently staff your chat. Using past data, this report will estimate the optimal number of agents required to handle all your chats.|
|Agent activity||This report lets you know when your agents were available for chats during a particular day. The report keeps track of agents’ statuses and shows a graphical representation of their activity.|
|On-demand reporting||You can receive scheduled reports that would cover a particular aspect of your solution. The reports can be provided in CSV, TSV, XLS and other formats.|
|First response time||This report provides information on the average amount of time it takes for an agent to reply to a new chat.|
|Average response time||See how long it takes for your agents to reply to a message in an ongoing chat. This report is a good indication of the efficiency of your customer service representatives.|
|Chat window transactions/ Localization||The LiveChat chat window has been translated into 45 languages.|
|Language selection||You can let customers choose their preferred chat language at the beginning of each chat.|
|Right-to-left support||LiveChat window offers native support for right-to-left languages, like Arabic and Hebrew.|
|Themes||Choose one of the available chat window themes to make it fit with your website’s design.|
|Custom logo in chat window||You can brand your chat window by uploading your company’s logo.|
|Chat buttons||Choose from a set of pre-made chat buttons or upload a custom graphic to get even more chats.|
|White label/ Rebranding||The application undergoes branding|
|Multi-brand customization||If you are using LiveChat on multiple websites, you can customize the look for each site separately.|
|Supervision||Ongoing chats can be supervised to train new agents and ensure the best chat quality.|
|Agent roles||You can assign administrative privileges to certain users only.|
|Group organization||Divide your LiveChat agents into teams responsible for particular branches of your business.|
|Inactivity timeout configuration||When an agent is not responding in a conversation, LiveChat can automatically transfer the chat to another agent. To keep your chat flow steady, you can choose the amount of time after which the chat will be transferred.|
|Addons||We have a number of 3rd party apps available for use with LiveChat ranging from CRMs and e-commerce platforms to help desk software.|
|Social media||Useful social media integrations that will help you grow and nurture your fan base.|
|APIs||You can pull and feed various data to your LiveChat via the LiveChat API, which allows for creation of custom integrations.|
|Notifications||Framework for creation of custom notifications for your own integrations.|
|Chat history||Review your chat history and search for specific conversations.|
|Email transcripts||Your visitors can receive emails with chat transcripts if they wish to review their conversations.|
Licensing and Pricing.
- There are three types of licenses offered
- Starter – Starter license, suitable for very smaller organizations, traffic tracking up to 100 users. It’s billed $16 per month per agent billed annually
- Team – Standard license, suitable for smaller organizations, traffic tracking up to 400 users. It’s billed $33 per month per agent billed annually
- Business – Advanced license, suitable for larger organizations with few advanced capabilities, traffic tracking up to 1000 users. It’s billed $50 per month per agent billed annually
- Here is a high-level comparison of LiveChat with Zendesk Chat. https://expertinsights.com/compare/livechat-vs-zendesk-chat
Where and How to Buy:
- You can purchase and get more info through my affiliate marketing channel:
- We offer implantation services, training services, FREE TRIAL. Here is the link for the same.